2011年1月25日星期二

I bet it was JP Ricciardi those Blue Jay players were absolutely stunned how good Roy

An AL Gm said that? I bet it was JP Ricciardi those Blue Jay players were absolutely stunned how good Roy was when he absolutely shut them down and out in IL play 2 years ago with a CG 4 hit shutout.I remember one Toronto player saying something in awe like I heard he was good, but he’s not good, he’s just FILTHY.Which, of course, is true. replica Chopard 278291-2005 watch Roy is THE ace of the Astros staff, he was before That Traitor and his little friend went back “home”, and he will be for years now that they didn’t let the door hit them on their big butts on the way out the door.Cmon true Astros fans let’s hear it for ROYY!- and a big shout out to Steve Schramm for telling me about this article.Steve simply rocks!

The result:Year Ave. replica Rado R13433152 Men's watch 100Additionally, the only time he has topped yesterday’s 130 was a 133 pitch performance against the Expos on 8 6 04, which I believe would have been an early Garner-managed game.He’s also thrown 120+ 7 times since 2002.In the starts following each of the previous 120 pitch games, Oswalt is 1-4, 4.55 ERA, 1.55 WHIP.I don’t know what conclusions can be drawn from all that but the most interesting thing I saw was that Roy has pitched at least 6 innings in 84 of the 96 starts I looked at since 2002.THAT is the sign of a nice pitcher.YEP!and THAT is why I don’t want Phil fragging his arm.

Remember, this guy is Pedro sized and throws 95, 96 MPH FB and I want to keep him going strong for the next 10 12 years pitching for my Stros…Roy Oswalt, RHP vs Dontrell Willis, LHPRoy had one of the worst starts of his career last replica Rado R20488712 Ladie's watch week in Atlanta (7 ER in 5 IP with a lot of those “hits” falling in front of Taveras and Lamb.) Remember I wrote all last year that things go to heck for him right quick when the defense messes up.(And Lamb is, um, not league average as a LF and Viz ain't no 1B neither, so I'd better NOT be seein them guys there…) .Well, today is gonna be another, um, interesting day.

没有评论:

发表评论